Frequently Asked Questions
Guide to Using Your Cisco Phone
- Getting started with Your Cisco Phone
Dial a Call
- Lift handset and enter a number, or:
- Press an unlit line button
- Then press an unlit headset , or speakerphone button.
Answer a Call
- To answer a ringing call, lift the headset or:
- Press the flashing yellow line button
- press an unlit headset or speakerphone button
- Select the call from the navigation pad
Listen to Messages
- Press the Message button and log on.
- Press 1 to hear new messages, or press 3 to review old messages.
Place a Conference Call
- With a caller on the line (i.e., not on hold), press the Conference button
Place a Caller on Hold
- To place a caller on hold, press the Hold button
- To resume your call, press the pulsing green button (pressing the Hold button again will not resume a call)
Set Up Your Voicemail for the First Time
- Press the Message button.
- Enter the default PIN to log in. If you do not know your default PIN, contact your local IT department, or the Technology Services Help Desk at 404-413-HELP (4357).
- Follow the phone's instructions to:
- Record your name
- Set up a new PIN (password)
- Record your greeting
- Wait until you hear "You have finished enrollment", then hang up.
Last Updated 10 months ago